Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Haul: Eyeshadow palettes

I've been looking everywhere for the Urban Decay Naked palette with NO luck =(

So instead, this past weekend I decided to compensate by splurging a bit on different palettes I found in Sephora, the Bare Escentuals Outlet and Aerie (yes they sell make up too...)


I got the Urban Decay - Sustainable Shadow Box and the Too Faced - Natural Eyes Neutral Eye Shadow Collection from Sephora.

In Bare Escentuals I got 2 IQUAD Eye Shadow Compact one in shades of green and the other in shades of pink

@ American Eagle I got a set of eyeshadows for less that 5$!!! :D value deal and the colors were very pretty!~ I especially liked the Taupe and the Champagne colour on the palette and got complimented on it already :D :D :D

Also at The Cosmetic Company I got the Clinique - Redness Solutions Instant Relief Mineral Powder as well as the Clinique - Concealing pen in 02. I suspect that the mineral powder might be causing me to break out... but it could just be the stressful nature of the month (me getting a year older and all... haha) Will continue using it after the stress is done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)