Tuesday, October 5, 2010

mini E.L.F.haul... big disappointment...

I got my 2nd haul from E.L.F. yesterday and I must say... I was quite disappointed...

In this haul, I got the Studio line brush set (11 pieces) , e.l.f. mineral booster (in large), shine eraser and the zit zapper... plus a sample of shimmering facial whip...

Although I haven't used any of the products yet... When I was washing my brushes last night I noticed that the quality were not as expected.. I had originally purchased the 'complexion brush' separately... and I realized that the quality for the new one that I got was different, the new brush was less dense and more hair fall-out... I also noticed that when comparing the eyeshadow brush (from regular line) with the studio line I noticed no increase in quality even though there is an increase in price.. well still.. for less than 3$ per brush what should one expect? Now I've accumulated some brushes that I will never use (ikes!!) I'm sticking to ordering individuals in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)