Thursday, March 17, 2011

Makeup haul 3?! 4?!

:D Lancôme cosmetics were on sale at the "Designer Fragrances & Cosmetics Co." so I splurged a little... Et voilà!
The cosmetics I got on this trip :) lots of pretty eye shadow colours!
 Here's a list of the things that I got at the outlet:
  • 5 single eyeshadows
  • 2 nail polish 
  • 2 CIL BOOSTER XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base
  • Lancôme Beauty Essentials gift set <-- has a eyeshadow palette + 3 brushes + mascara + mascara base!! :D

We also stopped by Millcreek mall to see if the Sephora inside Macy's was any good... and it was!! So from there I got the Naked Eye Soft & Sexy Eye Shadow Collection from Too Faced, and the Erase Paste from Benefit Cosmetics. I tried out the new Too Faced palette and was able to create a soft smokey look, Em liked it so I'm glad I got it. Though I haven't tried the concealer yet, I just know it'd be perfect for my undereye circles! Just need the time and patience for that.. :)

I like the Natural palette so much, I know I just had to get this one!!
 Overall it was fun to shop again, I cannot wait to try out everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)