Monday, April 4, 2011

Benefit Cosmetics - Erase Paste review

Benefit Cosmetics - Erase Paste in Medium


I really like this product, it not only provide perfect coverage for my under eye circles, but it also brightens the eye as well. This is especially perfect because I wear my glasses 70% of the time so this saves me the extra step of having to apply a highlighter under my eyes.

There are a few things I like about the product over others I have used(ie Smashbox, E.L.F. or Clinique), such as its creamy texture (the area under my eyes doesn't look cakey after application), it is very buildable (so a little bit more product means more coverage) and medium happen to be the perfect shade for me :)

Although the price is a little steep, like most people I found that only very little product is needed to do the job. It is definately worth the price :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)