Thursday, June 30, 2011

FOTD - June 29, 2011 - Purple

I really like bright colours... Yet I'm too conservative to go all out... here's me playing with UD Purple Haze which is dampened with Sephora's Sweet Candy (it also helped blend the purple and white together) I had to do that because the UD shadow is extremely pigmented!




This is the order I did my look in... :)


After moisturizing I apply:

Face:
Skin 79 Hot Pink Super Plus BB
MAC Blot Powder Pressed - Medium
Clinique Acne Solutions Concealing Stick Shade 02 - Medium (on most of my [imples)
MAC Mineralized Blush - Improvise (this was applied after the eye makeup...)

Eye:
Lightest shade from Anastasia Highlighting brow kit 
UDPP
NYX Jumbo eye pencil - Cottage Cheese <3 <3
Lancome - Drape (1/2 of eyelid towards inner corner)
Urban Decay - Purple Haze (over 2/3 of the outter lid) <3
Sephora - Sweet Candy (over Purple Haze)
Nars Eyeliner Stylo - Nuits blanches (only on upper lash line)
Kat Von D - Prague (used to line upper and lower lashes line)
Kat Von D - Sister (brow bone as highlight) <3
Too Faced LashLight Mascara - Black

Lips:
EOS lipbalm - Honeydew <3 <3
Shiseido Perfect Rouge PK307 - Tourmaline

Note: In case you are wondering what's up with the <3, it's just me saying I love them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)