Wednesday, June 29, 2011

First Hautelook order: Urban Decay + swatches

It finally arrived!!

I was so excited to get my Urban Decay shadows from Hautelook!! There is just something so exciting about unboxing a package (kind of like Christmas presents, but it can happen all year around.) It's funny how even though I knew what I ordered, I was still surprised when I saw them. Soooo pretty and for less than $8 each.... Anyways... Here's my haul!


I decided to try UD's Cream eyeshadow and also a few of the singles eyeshadows:


Cream Eye Shadow - Rehab
Cream Eye Shadow - Mushrooom
Cream Eye Shadow - Sphynx
Cream Eye Shadow - Moonshine

Matte Eye Shadow - Chronic
Eye Shadow - Jones
Matte Eye Shadow - Purple Haze
Matte Eye Shadow - Electric


Check out Hautelook to see what current deals they have now! (or copy and paste the following link :) http://www.hautelook.com/invite/mhuang501 ) Unfortunately you have to sign up to see the deals, but you can always choose to unsubscribe to the emails... Be warned, it does get addictive...

attempt to be artistic with my UD cream shadow :)
----------------------

Update: I just tried out Purple Haze yesterday.. and I just want to say WOW... such intense colour! I cannot wait to try out the other colours!

Here are swatches on NW20 skin for reference :)

Rehab, Mushroom, Sphynx, Moonshine
Chronic, Jones, Purple Haze, Electric
When washing these shadows off I found that it took more effort to remove the cream shadows.. they don't seem to budge after they dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)