Thursday, June 23, 2011

EOTD - Simple eyes with Blue and Pink :)

I created this look because 1) I was bored and 2) I wanted to try out my MAC eye shadow in Haunting. When I first got this colour (free from the warehouse sale earlier this month), I wasn't sure what to do with it.. The colour looks so faded that I thought it wouldn't show on my yellow skin, so I decided to experiement a little... and it turned out okay when used with a base or in my case two bases since I decided to use both MAC's pot paint in painterly + NYX's Jumbo Eye Pencil in cottage cheese... the color actually stays pretty true to pan, even though the pictures were not able to capture that, haunting is a faded/washed blue in daylight, but depending on the setting/lighting it can look purple or aqua blue...



For this look I actually used the following color: Stylish(pink), The New Black and Drape(white) from my Lancome palette + MAC's Haunting. I was pleasantly surprised to see how blue + pink created the purple, it reminded me of grade school :)

yeps, that's me being me... =)
Please excuse the inconsistent lighting... with the flash my face is almost ghostly white... -__-

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)