Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hautelook order: blinc + Pixi & Pop

I'm a compulsive (and emotional) shopper... Here's my damage from Hautelook. 2 separate sales, arrived 1 day apart :)
From blinc, I got:
  • resurf.a.stic Face 
  • mascara - Black
  • heated lash curler
  • blinc long lash
I have yet to try these products, so no comments! (minus the mascara, I've used it before and liked it) 


Pixi & Pop

ugh... I just want to say, that the packaging for 'Pop Beauty' palette are mostly bulky and cheap looking (especially the Pop Eye Class)... They looked better in pictures. I was not a big fan of them... on one of the palettes there were gaps between the pans O.o... 

On the other hand, I really liked the cute packaging of the Pixi Eye Beauty Kit, I got this set in Mermaid. This palette is compact and simple. I'm really looking forward to wearing the beautiful turquoise colours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)