Friday, September 9, 2011

I heart EOS lipbalm

I'm not one who likes to put anything on my lips. I feel that they dry up more quickly when I do, and I don't like the stickiness that lip gloss leaves. So, I was quite surprise to have completely adore these EOS lipbalms... I am almost done my Summer Fruit, now working on my Lemon Drop and Honeysuckle Honeydew... Truly, I am addicted to these... and the original reason for this is probably because of how fun they are to apply and how good they taste :) I especially liked the Lemon Drop during the summer (or ski season) because it is the only one with with a SPF 15. 



I tried to mix and match, but the lids don't stay on well like this!
These were originally hard to find, but I've spotted them at RW & Co and Rexall and it's suppose to be in Sobey's as well, so I will be keeping an eye out for them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)