Thursday, September 15, 2011

Loose Button Luxe box: September 2011

I was so excited yesterday because I got my first Luxe box in the mail. I knew it was waiting for me because I checked the status on the Canada Post website and it said delivered. Voici the unveiling of my first Luxe box!! Please be warned... it is picture heavy!




Nice little fold-up with information of each product and its price in full size

I got a (cookie n' cream) kiss from Loose Button, I wonder what eM will have to say about that! LOLs... This was consumed shortly after all these pictures were taken :)

What's the change?!?!?!?!?!?
My surprise waiting to be uncovered....
ta-dahhh!

so much reading!

The first item I saw was the Mèreadesso Face + Neck Toning Gel. This is suppose to be the HG for lazy people who wants beautiful skin. It boasts to be able to achieve this in 3 to 5 days of usage... only catch is, cost you $120 for 50mL.... Ouch~ Will be trying this out on my weekend trip in Tobermory this weekend :)


Next I checked out the Moroccanoil, the original Oil Treatment. I'm quite excited to try this out because this would be a nice treat for my much neglected hair, especially since I have dyed my hair twice in the past month.


City Lips by City Cosmetics in Nude City. To be quite honest, this is one of my least favourite things to get because I have tons that I don't use... But, I will give this one a try and let you know what I think later on :)


and the last piece is the Laura Mercier Perfecting Water- Rich. This one might have to wait until winter or be given to mom. Rich is meant for normal to dry skin and having oily acne-prone skin, I do not want to mess up my sebum balance!


September Luxe Box by Loose Button
Everything out of the Luxe Box
Overall, I feel that this was okay, I was a bit disappointed at the lack of 'makeup' stuff, but I'm quite surprised by the hair product. It is actually a good balance if I didn't desperately hope for a nail polish or eye shadow.. I plan to try it for at least another month before cancelling... let's hope October is the magical month!

Random: It makes me all mushy inside to see a company be proud of having its products made by home country :) J'suis fière d'ètres Canadienne! :)


_________________________________________________

To sign up for Loose Button you can use my invite: http://luxebox.loosebutton.com/friend-sign-up?referrer=ZmFjZWY0OGM= or just go straight to http://www.loosebutton.com/ 

3 comments:

  1. oh wow!!! very nice! I'm waiting for my first Glymm box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Babe! I gave you a "Tell Me About Yourself Award!" Just wanted to let you know :)


    - Jowee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Ellah! Thank you so much for being honest with your review! We love hearing our customers' feedback so we can consistently improve our service. Hopefully you find the October box a better fit for you :)

    Thanks again!
    The Loose Button Team

    ReplyDelete

un message pour moi? :)