Friday, November 18, 2011

Mini Haul: Makeup + lipbalm + skincare

I was on my best behavior this weekend when it came to shopping... This was all I purchased from a 2 day shopping spree. I would have spent less if I didn't get the Lancome Génifique concentrate while I was at Sephora. 

So how well did I do? $155USD (that's saving about $90). Here's my haul ~\
So happy I got the tangerine flavor EOS lipbalm!!!!!!!
YSL Gloss Volupté in 6 Vanilla Pink, this lip gloss smells like watermelon and has a lovely  light pink tint to it. Gorgeous gloss :)
YSL Blush Variation in #2 Pink Bloom
MAC Digi Pops Green - Both Shroom and Club are on my MAC e/s want list and at the the price of $26USD I get Steamy and Sunny Spot as bonuses. It's a Win-Win :)
Wet N Wild Blue Had Me At Hello
Wet N Wild Comfort Zone, I have been looking all over for this palette ever since I saw it on  Jen's YT vid... but they were either out of stock or the rare one that I found were broken~ I hope it's worth it! 
A pretty bracelet from Banana Republic
--------
Update: 24/11/11


It appears I brought the same colour twice! Meet Club from MAC and this beautiful shade from my Wet N' Wild Palette! From the pan they look almost identical, but the colour in the WNW palette has a bit more bluish green sparkles in it... Will do swatches when I finally use either palettes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)