Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Glymm box: December 2011

So sorry to be late at posting this, but I was leaving for vacation the day I received this. I will be brief with my Glymm box this month, as I am sure most people have already posted theirs up and the products received are the same (or very similar)~
December Glymm box 2011
Sula Beauty Natural Lip Gloss in Mesmerizing
YSL Parisienne Eau de Parfum
I was very happy to see a mini perfume collectible in my Glymm box this month. I have been collecting them as a kid and since have over a hundred bottles ^_^
Ahava Mineral Hand Cream
Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream

It's a cute box this month, however I am not too impressed with getting 2 hand cream... I mean you can't exactly try out both at the same time to see results... but I guess you can always use extra this time of the year as it is ubber dry outside! This month's box is a B-. It's got some nice sized deluxe sample, but it is not as well rounded as the boxes from previous months. I'm still happy about the jelly beans ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)