Thursday, January 26, 2012

FOTD: January 26, 2012 + mini mascara comparison

It's been a while since I did a FOTD~ It's a lazy day for me since my face is completely naked (hence all the blemishes~) I did however apply a blush to add some colour to my cheeks. What do you think?
I went crazy! My lips are misbehaving again, so I was ecstatic when the picture turned out ok.. haha..
Products used:
Smashbox eye shadow palette in Monarch
Smashbox limitless liquid liner pen in dark brown
Tarte Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in Blissful <-- currently my fave blush!
Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Tutti Fruitti
Nars Larger than life volumizing mascara in black(on right lash) and MAC Plush Lash in Brownette (on left lash)... I wanted to do a quick comparison and here are my findings:
  • The color of the two mascara looked virtually identical. 
  • Lashes with Nars mascara is softer than those with the MAC mascara, although the MAC ones were not that hard. 
  • Formula for MAC mascara was more volumizing than that of Nars which actually felt more like a lenghtening mascara. The lashes with MAC mascara looked fuller and more dense, whereas lashes with Nars were longer and more spidery
  •  Lastly, not my finding, but ze man-friend told me that the Nars actually held the curls better than MAC did... how can I miss that?
Would like to apologize for no close up pictures, the ones that I took did not turn out well... I blame both camera and my short Asian lashes! 

Hope you enjoy my randomness~ Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)