Monday, August 20, 2012

Mini Sephora Haul... just so I can get the VIB gift~

Pathetic? I know... and the sad part is, the Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional that I was looking forward to was substituted with Sephora's Anti-Shine Foundation Primer :|

Here is my impulse purchase:
I purchased two products, Laura Mercier's Tinted moisturizer in Nude and a Clinique brush-on cream liner in Black Honey. The rest were samples... VIB gift and 100-point-perk Algenist cream
Being a VIB (or simply put makeup shopaholic) has its perk, mainly detrimental to your wallet tho... for this VIB gift I needed to spend $35 at Sephora. I got 8 'deluxe' sample size products plus this shiny makeup bag~ Surprisingly, it does not make the plastic noise I thought it might :)
List of samples:
  • Stella McCartney - Stella
  • Smashbox - Oil-free primer
  • Sephora Collection Instant Moisturizer
  • Sephora Anti-Shine Foundation Primer
  • Murad Intensive-C Radiance Peel
  • L'Occitane Shea Hand Cream
  • Algenist Overnight Restorative Cream
  • Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara

I didn't swatch the TM *** , but I did try out the cream liner. I was pleasantly surprised by it's lasting power! I have oily lids so I figured it would just be a hot mess after 30 minutes... It lasted all day! Black honey is a warm brown with small glitter in them. This brown is lovely on the eyes, and makes the eye look bigger without the harshness of black.
with flash
no flash
It did surprisingly well when I tried smudging it... and it only budged when I rubbed it really hard...
*** I had to return the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer because my face started breaking out every time I used it. I think I should try to stick to oil-free products for the most part... I guess I still have oily skin despite of my dry patches~

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)