Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Birthday Haul 2012 - Addicted to Dior

I spoiled myself rotten this year for my birthday :) I waited until Shopper's had their bonus point redemption to claim some products I wouldn't normally buy otherwise... Picked up two Dior skincare products and quite a few makeup products as well. Voici mon haul!
I splurged on skincare even though I know I shouldn't be trying out anything new for the next month... but the lovely smell and the nice hydrated feeling on the skin made it irresistible  I'm still in the process of testing out the products to make sure my face won't breakout (since their foundation breaks me out after a few hours of use...grr...) 
UPDATE: Both products caused me to break out. I had little pimples around my cheek/jawline as well as increased redness on my face. When I bought it back to Shopper's for an exchange the CSR told me it's my face getting use to the product... but at 65$ each, I don't feel like taking the risk to find out. Also, with the wedding less than a month away, I should not be irritating my skin!
Dior Hydra Life Youth Essential Concentrated Sorbet Essence and Pro-Youth Sorbet Crème
I went crazy with some lippies and a blush... So into nudes lately~~
From the Dior Addict collection I picked up 2 lipsticks, 222 Beige Casual and 530 Bobo, also a gloss in 257 Pink Trench
I also picked up a Rouge Dior lipstick in 314 Angelique Beige (swatched here)
Update: BOOO! I found out that the Rouge Dior formula contains beeswax after my lips started itching after I applied it. So sad because this was such a lovely colour on the lips. As always, I like natural and moisturized looking lips... This made my lips peel :(
Last but not least, I bought my first Dior blush in 533 Passion Fruit. This luxurious blush came with it's own pouch! 
So in total... I spent 140.13$ for 340$ worth of Dior products :) Tell me I did good~ haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)