Thursday, November 8, 2012

Rouge Dior 314 Angelique Beige swatched

I got bored last night waiting for my man to come home for dinner, so I decided to swatch Angelique beige one last time before returning it... Then I got carried away and swatched a few more lippies~ It is so sad that I cannot wear this Dior lipstick since I really adore the colour (a sheer warm beige with a hint of pink.)
Dior - 314 Angelique Beige, Too Faced Naughty Nude, Too Faced Nude Beach, MAC Phlox, L'Occitane Lipstick Pivoine Délicate 02, Kryolan lipstick - Glossybox edition
with flash
no flash
I think I found a dupe within my collection for the Dior, which is the Too Faced Naughty Nude, one of my favourite. At least I know I'm consistent~ hehe... Please excuse the misfit (*cough* Kryolan), but I did warn you I go carried away with swatching XD

--------

Update: Didn't have the heart to return it (plus it's used!) so I kept it :| gonna find a way to wear it eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)