Monday, November 19, 2012

Shiseido Warehouse sale Haulage~

Just a quick haul post with what I picked up from the Shiseido warehouse sale this weekend. Enjoy!
the haul
Clé de Peau  eye colour quad in 1 and 3- $27 each
Clé de Peau cream eye colour in Shade 1 and 2 - $20 each
Nars concealer in Vanilla Honey - $10
Shiseido Hydro powder eyeshadow in H6 Violet Visions - $8 (I think...)
I am wearing the purple in this look. The colour is very vibrant. I applied it with my pinky and was surprised at  how easy it was to work with as well as the colour payoff with so little product. Will for sure pick up some more colour next time. It wore the entire day without budging :)
I also got a quite a few lippies, but haven't had the chance to take pictures, so I will post them up when I have them swatched as well :) Until then... thank you for reading this post!

Other items at the sale:
- Shiseido and Nars foundations for $10
- Joico shampoo (big bottle) $8
- Shiseido's Pureness, Whiteluscent, The Skincare and the Benefiance line as well as the sunscreen line
- various Orlane skincare products

Essentially, there were the same products from last time, pricing didn't increase for Nars or Shiseido makeup, however I'm not sure about the skincare products. The Shiseido face cotton were at $7... One thing that was different this time around, was the Clé de peau products :) I splurged~

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, nice! I have never tried Shiseido and I would love to. That violet eyeshadow is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I like most of the Shiseido shadows (just wish they were more affordable at regular price!) Look for warehouse sales! :)

      Delete
  2. Hey, Just wondering which day and around what time did you go to the sale? Thanks! Looking to pick up some of the Cle De Peau shadows in their next sale, can you do a review on them? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I went on Saturday morning, started lining up at around 8:20 and got in at 9:10. It's insane! I'll will try to get reviews up for the e/s but it might be a while, since I haven't dipped into them yet XD

      Delete

un message pour moi? :)