Monday, December 31, 2012

December Glossybox 2012 Canada

So happy to get my Glossybox before the end of 2012! :D I immediately picked it up from my mailbox, took pictures and uploaded them!~ Here's what I got in my box this month!
Tresemmé Fresh Start Volumizing Dry Shampoo (56 g)
Aveeno Ultra-calming daily moisturizer SPF30 (73ml) I was looking for a day time moisturizer with SPF, so this came just in time :)
Aveeno positively radiant tinted moisturizer SPF30 in Fair to light (75ml) I hope that this isn't too light for me, since I'm a light-medium :| We will find out!
Avon SuperShock Vivid liquid eye shadow in Chromed Cocoa (Full-size) MEH~ got ton of shadows to use~
Glossybox lashes (one pair) [in the background] this would look a little unnatural, too much glam... but I will try it out anyways... If only I had something to do tonight, this would have been perfect =)
Revlon Nail Enamel in Opulent Pink (7ml, full-size) merp merp, its an okay colour, but I think I have it already~ $2 at a warehouse sale a few years back
Tresemmé Split remedy sachet shampoo and conditioner (9ml x 2 packets) [in background]
and... I'm not sure if I was a lucky Glossy, but I got a lovely pair of blue earrings (instead of a necklace.) I checked out the Nobia jewellery website and I couldn't find the item :| In any case, there was also a 30% rebate voucher code: GLOSSYBOX30 and expiration is 02-02-13 :)
Some more photos of this month's box. (Can you tell I'm quite pleased with this box??)
So, what's in your box? What did you think about Glossybox's last box of the year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)