Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Topbox January 2013

This month's topbox was Clinique themed. I was quite surprised at how much I liked this month's box. I guess I can't really unsubscribe now~ after all, my affair with makeup did start with Clinique, it can't possibly end here... :) In any case, onto the products!
  • Clinique Clarifying Lotion in 3 for Combination Oily skin
  • Rinse Off Eye Makeup Solvent
  • Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo in Strawberry Fudge
  • Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector

I thought this was a quite nice box. I was very happy to receive a product specific for my skintone, it gave it a more personal touch.

I guess I am sticking with Topbox for another month :) What do you think about this month's box?

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)