Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Ipsy April 2013

So, I've been in hibernation for a while, but thought I'd come back and catch up on some blogging. So let me start off with what I received in my Ipsy bag (current favourite and only subscription.)
I quite like this month's theme of Pretty in Pink~ This is the only beauty subscription I decided to stay with. I might go back to Topbox in the future when my samples run low, but that seems to be a long time coming.

What was in my bag this month:

  • Be a bombshell blush in Sweet Cheeks
  • Sation Nail Lacquer in Love at first byte (love the play on words!)
  • Sexy Hair Soy Renewal
  • Mica Beauty Cosmetics Shimmer Powder in Earth

 Two products that peaked my interest are the blush and nail polish :)
I decided to no longer put a gazillion pictures up per post, what do you think? good idea? bad idea? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)