Thursday, April 18, 2013

Lip Factory April 2013

This was a short lived subscription. I really like the products, and the service was pretty good (quick delivery of tracking number, good customer service.) The price for the box was not too bad either, $26USD for the amount of full sized products that you get. I decided on not keeping this subscription because I just did not need so many products, but wanted to try it out at least once. I did, and then, I let go.

Here is a list of what was in my April box:
  • Two Cosmetics Duo Eyeshadow in Dancing machine
  • 29 Cosmetics mascara in Devine brown
  • Lisi Line & Define Eyeliner Pencil in Clear Skies - will be sending it away since most eyeliners do not work on me
  • Ofra Cosmetics Lip Gloss in Bordeaux - I'm not sure if I am a bold lip kind of girl and this gloss looks pretty vampy in person
  • LASplash Cosmetic Nail Polish in Atlantis
  • Sweet Pea & Fay Cosmetics J'adore les levres in Willa
  • Revision Intellishade SPF45 Matte - the only product I've tried, surprisingly, the colour matches me perfectly. Love the high SPF, does not break me out, and is quite matte :) Coverage is only so-so.
I was very happy with this box, and I'd consider getting it if I wanted to try out more makeup products. My only gripe with this month's box was that I really didn't get the spring feeling from this box, though, I have to say, it is following the bold lip trend~~ Perhaps the Spring box is still to come? Shame that I'd be missing it :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)