Monday, August 19, 2013

Ipsy August 2013

Underwhelming bag for me this month~ I try not to expect much from beauty subscriptions any more, but seeing how most people got the UD lipstick and the Smashbox photo finish primer, I had high hopes of getting either one. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem the majority. I just wish that Ipsy's distribution of products were more even, instead of having select 'super awesome' bags and 'mediocre' ones. It hardly seem fair. Of course, you can't satisfy everyone. With that being said, I did get one product I'm excited to try and the once again pretty bag seem to justify the $15+ that Canadians pay.
Here are the list of items in my purple Glamour Academy bag:
  • Pacifica Alight multi-mineral BB cream (10ml)
  • Pixi Lash Booster mascara
  • Noya vanilla lip balm
  • City Color Cheek stain in pink
  • Michael Todd jojoba charcoal facial scrub (30ml)
How lucky were you this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)