Thursday, September 26, 2013

Chanel Indulgence

Another mini haul from one makeup obsessed junkie. Picked these up a couple weeks ago when I meet up with a friend for some girl QT and dinner. It just so happened to be the release date of the Chanel Le Jour, La Nuit et Le Weekend at Holts. The counters were busy, but one lady did decide to talk to me and help me out. Although I didn't pick up any of the new release, she gave me some samples to try out. Here's my first Chanel haul~
Purchase: Vitalumiére Aqua foundation in 20 Beige and Rouge Coco Shine in 54 Boy. Freebies: two sample sets of Le Jour, La Nuit and Le Weekend, as well as a deluxe sample of Le Weekend. I haven't tried out the samples yet, but I will once I'm done the samples I'm currently trying out (Guerlain for those who are curious.)

A little info I learned about the new release: I was told by the CSR that Le Jour and La Nuit are suppose to be additional steps to your skincare regime, used after toner and before moisturizer. Le Weekend on the other hand, as its name implies, is suppose to be used during the weekend as both day and night replacement of your serum and moisturizer. CSR said, for best results, you should use it on the day you wear minimal makeup and for better results, use it two consecutive days.
Vitalumière caught out of its box! :) This foundation applies nicely and easily with the best make up tools ever, your fingers! After application it feels like I have nothing on and yet my skin is evened out. Redness is significantly reduced, but blemishes are still obvious. 
Lipstick stalked by its box ;)
The lipstick just glides on so smoothly, I see myself finishing this and repurchasing. The colour is definitely a MLBB~! I am totally in love with the formula of this lipstick, I don't care for the hint of sweet floral fragrance for the lipstick.

Overall, I am quite happy with my purchase as well as my experience with Chanel, I am most likely going to check out more products and make a few purchases in the future. My wallet is scared... hehe...
I need a better picture of it, but here I am sporting 54 Boy on my lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)