Thursday, September 12, 2013

Ipsy September 2013

What's in my Ipsy Classic Beauty bag:
  • Cailyn Cosmetics Tinted Lip Balm in Big Apple
  • Elizabeth Mott It's So Big Volumizing Mascara
  • NYX Single Eyeshadow in ES32 Purple
  • Starlooks Kohl Eye Pencil in Obsidian - I love how smoothly this eyeliner applies, I just wish it didn't smudge on my oily lids! It's a very lovely matte black eyeliner!
  • J.Cat Beauty Fantabulous Lipstick in FL107 Honeycrisp
  • and a sample card of em cosmetics out to lunch
I'm thinking about cancelling my Ipsy bag... This month's bag was ok, if only it didn't contain two lip products with beeswax~ Because of these beauty subs, I keep accumulating lip products with beeswax I'd never use~~ Anyone interested in swapping them? hehe~ Also, not that fond of this months' bag, kinda have the fake LV feel to it~

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)