Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Ipsy October 2013

Tada! My October Ipsy bag finally arrived yesterday, and I was not disappointed. I think this may be my favourite one yet. (I'm easy to please ^_^) Here's the list of products:
  • Zoya Nail polish in Giovanna (full-size) We seem to be getting nail polish often, not that I'm complaining since they send out different colours and this time the colour is perfect for the season, just in time for Halloween (and if paired with the right red, perfect for Christmas!)
  • Buxom Full On Lip Polish in Dolly (deluxe sample) Did I ever mention that I adore deluxe lippy samples, especially the Buxom gloss? :) I hit jackpot with this one!
  • Sexy Hair Blow Dry Volumizing Gel: I wish I had a hairspray again, I really enjoyed them, but this one isn't so bad. I will give it a try and see if it helps with my flat hair ^_^
  • be Delectable hand cream in vanilla and cream: Another item I'm happy to receive, I'm looking forward to hunting down strawberry and cream ^_^
  • LA Fresh Oil-free face cleanser: one can never have too many of these :) These came at an amazing time too, since I just finished my Neutragena ones.
Cuz' the picture of the back of the nail polish bottle is soooo necessary~
... as is a picture of the back of the Buxom gloss...^_^
What did you think about this month's bag? do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)