Monday, November 18, 2013

Dior Addict Gift Set Sephora 500 VIB points perk

I was deeply sadden when I missed this perk last year, so I was extremely happy to see it reappear right around Sephora's VIB 20% sale. I finally got my hands on this with just enough points! I think I have officially been spending too much money at Sephora :| Onto the Dior Addict Gift Set!
This pretty white box was in a clear plastic bag sealed with a label that had the product name and ingredient listing.
Here's the list of products in case the picture is hard to read:
  • Dior Addict Eau Sensuelle Eau de Toilette (5ml)
  • Dior Addict Lipstick in Dior Kiss 578 (1.4g)
  • Dior Addict Bracelet
The bracelet this year is actually different from the pink ribbon one from last year. It is a silvertoned bracelet with lots of different charms attached to it. 
I was surprised at how much I liked this bracelet. At first I wasn't sure if it was going to fit me since most bracelet goes on too big. But wrapping this around my wrist three times and hooking it onto the smallest setting made it work~ Such a delicate, yet playful accessory~

If you are collector and have enough points, you should really check this one out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)