Tuesday, November 5, 2013

SDM Fall Beauty Bonus 2013

If you guessed that part of the goodies from yesterdays' post was SDM's fall beauty bonus, then you were correct! 

On an unsuspecting Tuesday evening, my girlfriend and I fell victim to the awesome SDM 18,500 point deal, plus got the bonus that came along if you spent over xxx amount.... We both accomplished the mission and the goodies bag that we brought home that night contained the following: 
  1. Benefit Cosmetics - the PoreFessional 3ml ** tried it an am currently overfilled with these samples in my stash
  2. Clinique - high impact mascara 4ml ** tried it before and it does not work for my oily lids, but is great for those without my problem, it give full lashes
  3. Lancome - Visionnaire advanced skin corrector 7ml ** I haven't tried this, but I did use the Genifique and thought that was okay. I have higher hope for this because I recall a few gurus who raved about it
  4. Biotherm - anti-drying body care with citrus essences 20ml ** tried it before, not a big fan of it, but it is an excellent travel-size, I am partial to it's scent
  5. Clarins - HydraQuench Cream-Mask for dehydrated skin 5ml ** I own the full-size of this and is thrilled to receive a deluxe sample! Looking forward to bringing to myski trip this year to replenish my skins moisture after snowboarding~
  6. Bourjois - Volume glamour max mascara 6ml
  7. Korres - Antiageing and antiwrinkle eye cream 7ml ** I love seeing eye cream samples, because I am forever in search of the right eye cream to treat my many issues and wrinkle prevention is definitely one of them!
  8. Cover FX - SPF 30 Protection primer 5ml
  9. Elizabeth Arden - Anti-aging + intensive repair daily serum 5ml
  10. Estee Lauder - Modern Muse eau de parfum 2.9ml
  11. Fusion Beauty - anti-wrinkle primer 10ml
  12. Lab Series - Age Rescue Face Lotion plus ginseng 30ml ** husband tried it and thought it was alright, I didn't like the scent though
  13. StriVectin-AR - Advanced Retinol eye treatment 5ml
  14. Bioderma - Sensibio H2O Solution Micellaire 100ml ** Own full-size and have two miniature. This is not something you want to be without, especially if you go camping~ 
  15. La Roche Posay Physiological Foaming Water 50ml
  16. Neostrata - Intense Wrinkle Repair Moisturizing cream 7ml
  17. Smashbox - Photofinished foundation primer 7ml ** it's an okay primer, I prefer the benefit one over this
  18. Lab Series - Age Rescue Face Lotion plus ginseng 30ml (ding ding ding! I got an extra for the man!)
I've tried a few things on this list and am mostly glad with the samples I received. The few that I know doesn't work for me will go to better homes ^_^ Overall, I'm a happy camper and feels that this is almost better than the Bobbi Brown... almost... ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)