Monday, December 2, 2013

VIB Rouge, now what?

It's official, I'm a beauty addict... At least that's what Sephora seems to have diagnosed me with. Since the VIB 20% off sale, I knew I was a couple dollars short of becoming VIB Rouge, so basically one small purchase boosted my 'status' up. I received this welcome package which included the welcome card, a new Sephora VIB card as well as the Bite Beauty crème lipstick in VIB rouge. 
Such a big box with so little inside!
I looked on the Sephora website and it seems this colour is exclusively to VIB Rouge members. Such a shame, since it is a quite lovely red. 

Are you certified beauty addict? What was the purchase that put you over? Mine was the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder palette. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

un message pour moi? :)